GT 7/26: Yes, Peavy and Rios are still on the team

cabiness42

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jul 26, 2013 -> 10:48 PM)
Stuff like this: What a stupid lineup. Ventura's an idiot. Keppinger sucks. T-Flow blows. Fire Manto! Etc., etc.

I was examining it to see if maybe you forgot something, but no you did a good job :lol:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 03:02 AM)
Shields falling behind every hitter ,another 2 hits, a rocket by Conor run down in RCF gap by Cain a walk and a WP and 3 more stranded.

At some point tonite you would hope one of those would fall in. Eight hits and no runs

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2013 -> 09:03 PM)
Yep, good call

That's no accident

Also, this is yet ANOTHER righty who he's looked very nice against. He hasn't been knocking balls off the fence, but he's worked a walk and generally just competed and made decent contact

This is the most worthless offense I've ever seen, and yet we have trade rumor threads about FIVE of the starting position players. Who is going to want these pieces of garbage? Better get a lot for Peavy because I don't see anybody else fetching anything of value.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jul 27, 2013 -> 02:25 AM)
This is the most worthless offense I've ever seen, and yet we have trade rumor threads about FIVE of the starting position players. Who is going to want these pieces of garbage? Better get a lot for Peavy because I don't see anybody else fetching anything of value.

There's just no way anybody in their right mind would want Rios or Dunn. DeAza? No fricking way. I just wish we'd bring up all minor leaguers and give our bums the rest of this year off and let them try again next spring. Our offense is simply pathetic and embarrassing.

Oh I forgot, Shields is an amazing pitcher, blah blah.