Sox/Royals

Heads22

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 01:18 PM)
So? That's where he's been all season. He was 89-93 his last 2 starts out, 89-94 the starts before that.

A few starts from now, he'll be all the way from 89-85

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 02:19 PM)
A few starts from now, he'll be all the way from 89-85

Considering how we've bounced him around this season that probably shouldn't be that surprising. He's going to have to work through the wall this year.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 01:37 PM)
I know we suck, but I still love watching the White Sox. It won't be bother me any if we win out this year

There is no in between here. There is no benefit to winning this year besides sabotaging a draft pick.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 01:39 PM)
There is no in between here. There is no benefit to winning this year besides sabotaging a draft pick.

The benefit is that the three hours a day I spend watching are better spent

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 02:40 PM)
The benefit is that the three hours a day I spend watching are better spent

I'd rather we keep losing but f***ing look better on the field and stop losing games by looking like morons.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 01:44 PM)
I'd rather we keep losing but f***ing look better on the field and stop losing games by looking like morons.

I can handle bad baseball. I can't handle stupid baseball.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 11:44 AM)

You're a better man than I...I can't watch if I'm going to be asked to cheer for either of those outcomes...and honestly, I don't think the former would happen nearly as much if we accomplished the latter.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 06:48 PM)
You're a better man than I...I can't watch if I'm going to be asked to cheer for either of those outcomes...and honestly, I don't think the former would happen nearly as much if we accomplished the latter.

I don't need to wait four years for a high schooler to come up to the majors when he could be a major bust like Luke Hochevar, et. all. It's too much of an inexact science. I prefer wins for the Chicago White Sox.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 02:56 PM)
I don't need to wait four years for a high schooler to come up to the majors when he could be a major bust like Luke Hochevar, et. all. It's too much of an inexact science. I prefer wins for the Chicago White Sox.

I prefer a world series win for the White Sox. These twits on the field f***ed over any chance of that this year, so now I'm rooting for us to be in the best position possible for next year.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 01:56 PM)

But throwing money at big time free agents is an exact science, isn't that right Greg "Dunn and Rios' biggest fan" 775.

Edit: Yes, Rios wasn't a FA, but we took on a massive contract.

Edited by bigruss22

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 06:58 PM)
I prefer a world series win for the White Sox. These twits on the field f***ed over any chance of that this year, so now I'm rooting for us to be in the best position possible for next year.

Yeah, I hope the roster is much better next year. It'd be nice to have some position players as good as the pitchers.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 06:59 PM)
Two home runs for Wil Myers today. Ho hum.

Man. The worst possible scenario for KC is happening. He looks like a star and the Rays have been on fire since he came up. Meanwhile, Wade Davis is horrible (sans his White Sox starts) and Shields has been very good. KC needs to keep winning and make a run for the division to take the heat off Dayton Moore for a trade that end his career.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jul 28, 2013 -> 06:59 PM)
But throwing money at big time free agents is an exact science, isn't that right Greg "Dunn and Rios' biggest fan" 775.

Edit: Yes, Rios wasn't a FA, but we took on a massive contract.

Yeah, I was against the Rios deal. We need trades that work, like acquiring Jermaine Dye.

Dunn hasn't homered since the All Star break. I wonder why the Sox suddenly have no power. Sox are really defenseless unless the pitcher hurls a shutout and we don't get many of those either.