7/30 at Indians

flavum

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised Robin didnt just sit a bunch of guys, to stoke the trade deadline flames.

Paranoia sets in as trade suitors realize that Dunn, Ramirez, DeAza, Peavy and Rios arent playing tonight. Emergency last minute offers, come in. :P

1. Wells- RF

2. Beckham- 2B

3. Konerko-1B

4. Viciedo-LF

5. Keppinger-SS

6. Gillespie-3B

7. Tekotte-CF

8. Phegley-C

9. Flowers-DH

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 01:30 PM)
Surprised Robin didnt just sit a bunch of guys, to stoke the trade deadline flames.

Paranoia sets in as trade suitors realize that Dunn, Ramirez, DeAza, Peavy and Rios arent playing tonight. Emergency last minute offers, come in. :P

1. Wells- RF

2. Beckham- 2B

3. Konerko-1B

4. Viciedo-LF

5. Keppinger-SS

6. Gillespie-3B

7. Tekotte-CF

8. Phegley-C

9. Flowers-DH

That's just the sort of lineup that would make everyone, myself included, want to run and puke, but yet they'd probably pull off a win.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 07:35 PM)
That lineup wouldn't ever happen.

why not? At this point, who the hell cares.

I also personally like Frank Thomas's idea of having the batting order determined by drawing names out of a hat. Said it happened to him twice in his career. Once with the Sox and once with the A's I believe.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 02:23 PM)
He lied to me.

No, Jake has a terrible grasp of the spanish language. The direct translation of his tweet was "Yes, I am sitting next to Danks right now in the Cleveland dugout, tweeting. I really love Soxtalk, thanks for all of the support. BTW, I am starting tomorrow"

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 30, 2013 -> 02:43 PM)
No, Jake has a terrible grasp of the spanish language. The direct translation of his tweet was "Yes, I am sitting next to Danks right now in the Cleveland dugout, tweeting. I really love Soxtalk, thanks for all of the support. BTW, I am starting tomorrow"

:angry: :ph34r: