ARod suspended for entire 2014 season

Balta1701

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 20, 2015 -> 12:43 PM)
David Lennon ‏@DPLennon 2h2 hours ago

Re: A-Rod return - Girardi said he doesn’t know what it’s like to be on PEDs, so doesn’t know what it’s like to be off them. #yankees

:lol: Take your head out of your ass and look around Girardi

• 2 months later...

Yankees will refuse to pay Arods $6 million bonus for passing Mays on the grounds that due to his steroid abuse they are unable to market the accomplishment which is part of the bonus clause in his contract.

They have been avoiding even mentioning the approaching milestone in their press releases this month and now I know why.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 2, 2015 -> 08:21 PM)
Yankees will refuse to pay Arods $6 million bonus for passing Mays on the grounds that due to his steroid abuse they are unable to market the accomplishment which is part of the bonus clause in his contract.

They have been avoiding even mentioning the approaching milestone in their press releases this month and now I know why.

Yet they have no problem counting the WS they won with the roided up ARod contributing.

If you go by the any oublicity is good publicity motto, ARod is still getting a lot of attention.

If ARod files a grievance, it will be interesting how it goes, especially comsidering this particular $6 million payout, would actually cost the Yankees $9-12 million due to the luxury tax .

• 3 months later...
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 18, 2015 -> 09:18 PM)
I have to imagine all is forgiven with Yankees fans by this point. Already having a huge year at the plate, hit a game-changing grand slam in the 7th tonight. Funny how that works.

I'm wondering if the year off rejuvenated him to the point that he might be able to get the record.