8/3 GT - SOX @ Tigers - 6:08pm CDT - WGN

knightni

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Aug 3, 2013 -> 07:32 PM)
At least all the other teams who SUCK still make it fun to see how their prospects progress throughout the season.....We don't even get that.

Follow the Charlotte game, got 3 really legit prospects going today.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 3, 2013 -> 06:29 PM)
He hasn't run the same batting lineup out all year. None of them have worked

He's made small changes but nothing dramatic. Especially during this losing streak.

Game after game it's DeAza, Alexi, Rios then Dunn and Konerko since he returned.

It is the most anemic order in the league. Try something different, anything!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 3, 2013 -> 08:34 PM)
Follow the Charlotte game, got 3 really legit prospects going today.

Yea I make sure to see how they do every day.

The most exciting part of this season for the big league club is to see the progression of Sale, Q, & Hector.

Hopefully Rienzo sticks around & performs.

Harry: [reading statistics on the air] And the Indians drop this one, 6-to-one to the Rangers. For the Indians, one run on, let's see, one hit...that's all we got? One god-damned hit?

Monty: [covering microphone] You can't say "god-damn" on the air!

Harry: Don't worry. Nobody's listening, anyway.

Go ahead and mock Hawk's TWTW all you want, but we need some Torii Hunter's on our team. We need some AJP's on our team. Mock away, but we need guys who give a s*** and are gamers.

If you don't believe TWTW is important, I feel YOU ARE WRONG.

I'm hoping Grandy is like Hunter in that he cares. If he's healthy he's a step in the right direction. Sign him as a start this offseason. Sign AJ as well as a part-time catcher/bench coach.

Edited by greg775

I was in favor of trading Peavy and we got a good haul in return for him, but he's another guy I'd want on my re-built Sox team cause of his attitude. Sox have a bunch of passive pathetics IMO.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 01:37 AM)
I was in favor of trading Peavy and we got a good haul in return for him, but he's another guy I'd want on my re-built Sox team cause of his attitude. Sox have a bunch of passive pathetics IMO.

Peavy's "attitude" sure did wonders to motivate the team this season.

Man I wish I could be as bad at my job as the White Sox players and coaches and make the kind of money they do. WTF? Loss after loss after loss.

Yay! We get some pitcher as No. 1 draft pick in 2014. Just what we need, another good pitcher.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 01:42 AM)
Peavy's "attitude" sure did wonders to motivate the team this season.

There's got to be something about our clubhouse that doesn't allow bulldogs like Peavy to lead. Peavy's great attitude helped his own performance (when he wasn't on the DL) but it must be an unwritten rule Sox players have to shut up and mind their own business and not lead in the "professional" clubhouse we have.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 02:43 AM)
Man I wish I could be as bad at my job as the White Sox players and coaches and make the kind of money they do. WTF? Loss after loss after loss.

Yay! We get some pitcher as No. 1 draft pick in 2014. Just what we need, another good pitcher.

What this organization needs is more talent. Why not root for Hahn to have the best chance possible of acquiring the most talented players available?