White Sox v Tigers

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 01:59 PM)
Rios looked like he had concrete shows on

We had to have aligned in the worst way for that play. We've seen Jackson make catches over there, so I have to assume we played Danks in the wrong gap

QUOTE (OilCan @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 12:05 PM)
Rienzo had 6 strong innings. Maybe Ventura left him out too long and should have gotten a reliever for the 7th??

After the 2nd walk maybe should've been gone. But in his short time here he's done well in jams so they gave him one more batter and it didn't work out. Nothing to blame Ventura or Cooper about and I'm a guy who wants Robin gone.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 02:09 PM)
Meaning he's done more for the Tigers than Garcia has for the White Sox so far.

But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how Iglesias is a bad hitter. Garcia is not a bad hitter

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 02:11 PM)
Wow, how does no one get fired for this? Shouldn't Ventura bench De Aza for that if he wants to send a message?

We'll see. I know he normally likes to deal with things quietly but that one is pretty bad

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 02:13 PM)
We'll see about that . In his 1st 2 games 2/6 Hr and 2 RBI's .

He has a long track record in minor league baseball of being a horrible hitter. Be patient. When a guy is batting .202 in Triple-A and .237 for his career in minor league ball and gets called up and starts hitting...this should scream "fluke" to you

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 4, 2013 -> 07:12 PM)
What'd I miss? This sounds fun...

ADA on 3rd base, Rios hits a hard liner to CF that Jackson catches standing up. ADA looked to be about halfway towards home before he realized it would get caught, and he wasn't able to tag up. Hawk is incredibly pissed off.