Sox v. Yanks

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this fartface Casper Wells still on this team? He's hitting 40 points worse than Tyler Flowers. Seriously....I bet there's outfielders playing beer league softball who could step in and do a better job for us. Get rid of this friendly ghost and give the playing time to those who are the future of the organization.

RV will have one more shot to have a pitcher throw at ARod's head. Any manager with any understanding of the game would have thrown at him at least 3-4 times this series. If he fails to do it at all, Hahn needs to call him into the office after the game and tell him to pack his bags. There's no excuse for this type of ineptitude.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 7, 2013 -> 09:38 PM)
RV will have one more shot to have a pitcher throw at ARod's head. Any manager with any understanding of the game would have thrown at him at least 3-4 times this series. If he fails to do it at all, Hahn needs to call him into the office after the game and tell him to pack his bags. There's no excuse for this type of ineptitude.

Respectfully, I suggest you are out of your mind.

I haven't watched that many games since the Sox turned to crud. How is DeAza in the clutch? That was a lousy at bat with the game on the line. I know he's been hitting pretty well this year at .280 and knocked in some runs. How is he when it matters?

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 8, 2013 -> 03:14 AM)
PK can still hit LHP

That's one reason I say people are CRAZY to assume he's retiring after this year. If he's healthy I say he will go on. He's hitting over .240. His problems are probably all health related. If he can get 4-5 mill a year why would he quit, if healthy?

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 8, 2013 -> 03:38 AM)

I agree with your Casper Wells sentiment, but this is dumb. Everybody knows A-Rod is a turd. We don't need to bean him in the head or throw at the head.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 8, 2013 -> 03:09 AM)
After Hawk goes on for a few minutes about how he's pleaded with managers in the past not to have lefties PH when facing Rivera.....Ventura has Dunn bat for Viciedo.

And that's why Hawk was never a manager :)

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 7, 2013 -> 09:50 PM)
I haven't watched that many games since the Sox turned to crud. How is DeAza in the clutch? That was a lousy at bat with the game on the line. I know he's been hitting pretty well this year at .280 and knocked in some runs. How is he when it matters?

.339 with a .942 OPS w/RISP