Chris Singleton re-joining Sox?

Sockin

I wouldn't be surprised if Stone leaves even though I believe he has one year left on his deal. Supposedly him and Hawk kissed and made up, but I still don't think Stone likes him. I'm guessing either Singleton is taking Stone's place or DJ is moving back to tv with Singleton taking his radio gig back.

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 15, 2013 -> 01:18 PM)
Maybe he just meant he'd be in Chicago soon.

Possible, but because the original person tweeted "former White Sox" and Singleton says "I'll be back soon", I read that as stating he will be coming back to the White Sox soon as the city of Chicago was not mentioned in any way.

Singleton was brutal at the very beginning, but there was some good progress made before he left.

I hear him once every so often on Sunday Night Baseball, and he's not bad at all. Still, I hope this just means he's coming here to call a game on behalf of espn, and not that someone from one of the booths is being replaced.

Singleton was brutal at the very beginning, but there was some good progress made before he left.

I hear him once every so often on Sunday Night Baseball, and he's not bad at all. Still, I hope this just means he's coming here to call a game on behalf of espn, and not that someone from one of the booths is being replaced.

There is zero chance that ESPN is coming to Chicago to do a game at any time the rest of this season unless it's the last day of the season and the Royals are within a game either way of a playoff spot.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 15, 2013 -> 01:43 PM)
Hopefully they reunite Hawk and DJ. I don't know why ESPN hired Singeton. Or why he'd leave a cushy Sunday Night Baseball gig.

DJ is awful too. Hopefully they hire a young, professional PBP guy and keep Steve Stone as the analyst. Not a chance though.