GT: 8/21 Spoiler Alert Pt. 2

LittleHurt05

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Aug 22, 2013 -> 01:52 AM)
I think there is a definitely a chance we bring someone new in. I for one want a real defender in CF. I wouldn't want to get stuck with another year of Viciedo sucking. He has to be on a leash if he's starting for us.

Where's Granderson going to play?

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Aug 22, 2013 -> 01:53 AM)
I'll get s*** for this but Rios would have been half way down the line when Hosmer caught that.

Very nice Avisail.

True, but Avi gets out of the box very well, and I would say Rios always struggled to get out of the box well due to his swing.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 21, 2013 -> 06:28 PM)
We can only hope he turns into something worthwhile and not an enigma.

He'll be fine. Sophomore slump.

Turn around in 2014. Breakout in '15.

Book it.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Aug 21, 2013 -> 09:58 PM)
Not really a fit.

I would like bringing in Abreu and Crisp, teaching Viciedo how to play 1B and giving Semien a chance to win 3B in ST.

LF - De Aza, Viciedo

CF - Crisp, De Aza

DH - Dunn, Viciedo

1B- Abreu, Viciedo, Dunn

5 players for 4 positions. If someone gets injured or we have a tough LHP on the mound we have options. I know I'll get ripped for having Viciedo on the bench but I am doubting his likelihood of becoming a middle of the order hitter.

If the team is ready to cut the cord on Viciedo, just trade him for someone another team is down on, there are plenty. I'd muh rather have someone on the bench who can be a defensive replacement than a pinch hitter in the AL

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Aug 21, 2013 -> 06:58 PM)
Not really a fit.

I would like bringing in Abreu and Crisp, teaching Viciedo how to play 1B and giving Semien a chance to win 3B in ST.

LF - De Aza, Viciedo

CF - Crisp, De Aza

DH - Dunn, Viciedo

1B- Abreu, Viciedo, Dunn

5 players for 4 positions. If someone gets injured or we have a tough LHP on the mound we have options. I know I'll get ripped for having Viciedo on the bench but I am doubting his likelihood of becoming a middle of the order hitter.

Don't see Granderson being a fit at all either. But Tank definitly needs 1 more year or he wont get it on the Sox as a part time player. He'll be gone in the offseason if we sign Abreu ,maybe for that defense first CF I am also craving.

QUOTE (bbilek1 @ Aug 21, 2013 -> 08:58 PM)
Not really a fit.

LF - De Aza, Viciedo

CF - Crisp, De Aza

DH - Dunn, Viciedo

1B- Abreu, Viciedo, Dunn

I like Choo in RF and Garcia in CF