TEAM USA LOSES

Chisoxfn

What a disgrace this team is. For pete sake the players don't even want to represent our country. You'd think that after 9-11 they'd be more willing to go out and win some for American pride.

Then you look at the lineup and their is no Kobe, Shaq(He's hurt), Iverson, Kidd, Garnett or Duncan.

Then you see Jay Williams on the lineup. What has he proven?

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

What a disgrace this team is.  For pete sake the players don't even want to represent our country.  You'd think that after 9-11 they'd be more willing to go out and win some for American pride.

Then you look at the lineup and their is no Kobe, Shaq(He's hurt), Iverson, Kidd, Garnett or Duncan.

Then you see Jay Williams on the lineup.  What has he proven?

i am sooo happy about them losing.

well i can understand shaq, kobe, iverson etc... its the off season they need their rest, especially after winning the championship. The rest of the guys are pussies though, they got too f***ing cockey and im glad they lost. Im NOT glad that America lost at America's game, but hey, the better team won.

One thing that really pisses me off though, is how athletes represent their former countries in the Olympics and NBA world championships like this. I dont like Vlade, etc goin back to yugoslavia or whatever f***ing third world country they come from. If you live and professionally play basketball in the United States, YOU f***ING PLAY FOR THE UNITED STATES. Thats what i hate the most about olympic hockey... i love hockey, i wish America could be represented with the players that play here. Everybody else comes from russia or canada or belarus or whatever. Canada isnt so much of a problem to me since there are 6 canadian hockey teams, and the NHL has american players playing in canada teams and visa versa... but its the bigger things that really piss me off. If you ask me all this talent is going to waste... youll get like one star on a piss poor team from a piss poor country.

Bottom line: You live in America... you play in America... you SHOULD REPRESENT America. This country has done so much for you... its time to give back a little.