Yom Kippur Game Thread

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 02:36 PM)
He hit 19 HR in the minors this year, but I think that was a surprise to most people. He's probably a 10-15 HR guy in the majors, but he is also still young, so this season could have been an indication of developing more power. Someone else could probably tell you better.

That double he hit last night over the center fielder's head really showed that he has decent pop. Maybe not a big homerun hitter, but I could see 15-20 with 40 doubles.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 02:40 PM)
That double he hit last night over the center fielder's head really showed that he has decent pop. Maybe not a big homerun hitter, but I could see 15-20 with 40 doubles.

Yeah, I think he will be more of a doubles guy. Maybe a Brian Roberts type player with less base-stealing ability, possibly a little more power.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 04:15 PM)
Semien with 2 straight good games. Avi struggled today, he needs to keep the opposition honest by being able to pull the ball.

Remember when Brent Morel learned to pull the ball two Septembers ago?

No reason whatsoever why I brought that up.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 04:19 PM)
I think he fooled all of us. We have a bit of a Crede Curse going on at 3rd base it seems.

Ya, I've just learned to take September statistics like spring training stats, most of the time they just don't mean a damn thing.

http://www.baseballnation.com/2013/9/13/47...t-likable-teams

Turn on the game and they blow their best chance to score with Dunn wasting a great opportunity....sigh.

Well, if that's too depressing, just read the Cincy Reds' section, breaking out the Matt Latos/Karate Kid villain comparison and a hilarious version of Bronson Arroyo singing Wonderwall on a cruise ship. That will brighten your spirits momentarily.