9/14 vs Indians

flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 14, 2013 -> 08:09 PM)
Rienzo vs Jimenez

Dunn sits. Gillaspie DH. Semien 3B.

A's beat the Rangers again. Yankees lost.

Rick Hahn taking calls on WSW at 5pm.

Somebody please call and ask Hahn about Adam Dunn in a respectful manner. "Q - Rick, Adam Dunn received a lot of positive publicity for his new approach in going the other way with pitches. I may be mistaken, but it appears as of late that's not the case and he's also hit just one home run all month and four the previous month. Has the approach of pulling everything returned and are you concerned about this? Also a general comment on Dunn's future with the Sox and I'll hang up and listen off the air."

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2013 -> 08:39 PM)
Somebody please call and ask Hahn about Adam Dunn in a respectful manner. "Q - Rick, Adam Dunn received a lot of positive publicity for his new approach in going the other way with pitches. I may be mistaken, but it appears as of late that's not the case and he's also hit just one home run all month and four the previous month. Has the approach of pulling everything returned and are you concerned about this? Also a general comment on Dunn's future with the Sox and I'll hang up and listen off the air."

You will never get a straight answer at this point in the season

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2013 -> 03:39 PM)

You own a phone don't you?

Sox are losing 8-1? Hope the fans are booing them out of the stadium tonight. Wonder if Robin will pat the boys on the back and give them participation trophies after the game/season. He's done such a good job with this team.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2013 -> 09:15 PM)
Sox are losing 8-1? Hope the fans are booing them out of the stadium tonight. Wonder if Robin will pat the boys on the back and give them participation trophies after the game/season. He's done such a good job with this team.

Why would anybody boo today? The season was over 3 months ago, who cares?

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 14, 2013 -> 10:48 PM)
As I asked in a gamethread a couple days ago.

Who cares? Next season is more likely going be a .500 year at best, so I don't see the point in caring until we have a team that a manager can succeed with.

That's fine but Sox better not expect fans to care and come to games either. It is a two way street.

Edited by Soxfest