9/14 vs Indians

flavum

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 14, 2013 -> 10:53 PM)
That's fine but Sox better not expect fans to care and come to games either. It is a two way street.

I don't know that hiring a new manager will get people to buy tickets. I suppose it may give people a false sense of optimism if things are arbitrarily changed, but I think they are too loyal to Robin to take that inch.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 14, 2013 -> 11:52 PM)
I don't know that hiring a new manager will get people to buy tickets. I suppose it may give people a false sense of optimism if things are arbitrarily changed, but I think they are too loyal to Robin to take that inch.

This, once again, only takes place if the Sox "punt" and don't open up their wallets this off season.....Adding a few potential impact bats will make people buy tickets.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 02:29 AM)
Why would anybody boo today? The season was over 3 months ago, who cares?

Cause they might have paid 80 bucks for a gawddarn ticket and tons more for beer? Booooooooo.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 02:55 AM)
It's a joke that Ventura is being brought back next season.

Amen, brother. He has done one of the worst jobs in baseball history this season. Teams in our division are NOT that good. They are AVERAGE. And we lose to all of them daily except one, the Royals.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 02:57 AM)
If he has any self respect he will walk away.

Please quit, Robin. You are not cut out for this job. Loved you as a player, but just quit.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 03:53 AM)
That's fine but Sox better not expect fans to care and come to games either. It is a two way street.

Best post of the month!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 01:37 AM)
Cause they might have paid 80 bucks for a gawddarn ticket and tons more for beer? Booooooooo.

Amen, brother. He has done one of the worst jobs in baseball history this season. Teams in our division are NOT that good. They are AVERAGE. And we lose to all of them daily except one, the Royals.

Please quit, Robin. You are not cut out for this job. Loved you as a player, but just quit.

Best post of the month!

But the Royals are the best one, so it doesn't matter right?

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 07:30 AM)
But the Royals are the best one, so it doesn't matter right?

I'm sick of getting owned by teams in this division. Sox lineup has to be totally rebuilt. I can't imagine Hahn wanting to keep any of these guys except A. Garcia and maybe Lexi. Maybe keep Jordan Danks as a backup and of course Phegs and Semien.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 01:37 AM)

Best post of the month!

You should change your name to Hyperbole775. The amount of times I've seen you say something is the best, worst, greatest, is kind of amazing. Plus, I am confused how that post could be the post of the month, when Dick Allen's post about how the Bears giving up on a season after a 1-0 start is the same as the Sox giving up on a season when they are 25 GB in September was supposedly the post of the year, or something like that.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 05:20 PM)
It wasn't too long ago we had folks complaining about Ozzie.

Yeah, but it wasn't me. I loved Ozzie. So I'm making up for lost time. Robin may be a good manager. If he is, his players have really let him down with all the mental mistakes and physical mistakes. That dropped fly by Viciedo the other day really made me give up.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 01:36 PM)
Yeah, but it wasn't me. I loved Ozzie. So I'm making up for lost time. Robin may be a good manager. If he is, his players have really let him down with all the mental mistakes and physical mistakes. That dropped fly by Viciedo the other day really made me give up.

He's not because he came in with no experience. But that's so White Sox, plugging holes with a drill.