9/15 vs Indians

flavum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 07:29 PM)
That's not that harsh. If you wanted to really go after Leury you could compare him to your post.

I can be pretty slow, I guess. I don't understand your post. I thought garbage was a pretty bad way to describe a player. I wouldn't call Dunn garbage. I wouldn't go that far. It seems a little too rude.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 02:39 PM)
I can be pretty slow, I guess. I don't understand your post. I thought garbage was a pretty bad way to describe a player. I wouldn't call Dunn garbage. I wouldn't go that far. It seems a little too rude.

(Translation: Ron's post was much, much worse than garbage).

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 02:35 PM)
You can't even think about having Sale start this game now. Just let Axelrod go out there and pitch and not worry about the face of your franchise slipping on a wet surface.

Agreed. But if they wait for all of the rain to end, the field should be ok. I just don't want Sale to pitch in the rain.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 04:51 PM)
The Twins are the only team I still think can lose enough to take the 3rd pick. Terrible team.

The White Sox don't seem to care nearly enough to win the 5 remaining games it'll take to catch them. They mailed it in weeks ago.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 03:55 PM)
The White Sox don't seem to care nearly enough to win the 5 remaining games it'll take to catch them. They mailed it in weeks ago.

If the Sox lose one game to the Twins, I think we got the 3rd pick locked up. If we sweep them, especially coming off a Sale win tonight (hopefully), then it becomes a little more open for them to pass us. They play Oakland, Detroit, and Cleveland after the Sox.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 05:00 PM)
If the Sox lose one game to the Twins, I think we got the 3rd pick locked up. If we sweep them, especially coming off a Sale win tonight (hopefully), then it becomes a little more open for them to pass us. They play Oakland, Detroit, and Cleveland after the Sox.

I don't think the White Sox care enough to sweep off home plate, let alone to sweep the twins.