9/20 at Tigers

flavum

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 07:51 PM)
DETROIT SUCKS!!!

Just because.

Thanks for standing up and saying what we all feel :D :gosoxretro: Axelrod tonite against a guy trying for win number 20. OK seems like a fair match up

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 04:08 PM)
In all seriousness, tonight's game has to be one of the most lopsided gambling lines in history if Axe is starting. Is Detroit like -450?? Does anybody know the line?

My Yahoo app says -283. There is too much randomness in a single baseball game to go much higher.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 09:13 PM)
My Yahoo app says -283. There is too much randomness in a single baseball game to go much higher.

Wow, -283 is pretty darn high. I betcha it goes over -300 by game time. I wonder if any gambler will be the five innings, also bet the game and also bet the over. You could make a lot of money on this game but you'd have to put a lot down to make it worthwhile. I'd bet the over even with a good Detroit pitcher going.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 20, 2013 -> 04:15 PM)
Wow, -283 is pretty darn high. I betcha it goes over -300 by game time. I wonder if any gambler will be the five innings, also bet the game and also bet the over. You could make a lot of money on this game but you'd have to put a lot down to make it worthwhile. I'd bet the over even with a good Detroit pitcher going.

greg the gambling genius. At -300 now