Sox/Expos Deal

OfficerKarkovice

As far as the deal that is reported in the article on the main page here...are there actual other sources which confirm this or is this still the same one that somebody said they heard from cbssportsline.com message board who heard it on the radio? If it does happen I would hate to lose Garland, and Lee also, but I think it would be worth it.

Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

As far as the deal that is reported in the article on the main page here...are there actual other sources which confirm this or is this still the same one that somebody said they heard from cbssportsline.com message board who heard it on the radio?  If it does happen I would hate to lose Garland, and Lee also, but I think it would be worth it.

yea, what he said.

Guest hotsoxchick1

as far as im concerned i dont buy this deal one bit... true its a typical kw move but....i have heard not one word to confirm it at all.....if this good of a thing were to go down i would have already known about it........