9/24 at Indians

flavum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 08:59 PM)
Yes. Thank you.

I could actually see the Sox drop to 5th. Twins may lose out, and the Royals may just fold once they get eliminated. Have a fun weekend in Chicago and lose some ballgames.

Notable #5's of the last decade-

Buster Posey

Matt Wieters

Brandon Morrow

Ryan Braun

Better than the notable #4's (R. Zimmerman)

QUOTE (oldsox @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 09:56 PM)
I appreciate the free legal interpretation. Has there ever been a grievance filed for something like this? I can't recall any such instance. If so, put him on the DL in April, then release him. No grievance, mistreatment, etc. Then we can sign other players. Or just release him.

I have no idea why Robin is DHing him tonight.

Not that I know of but that's probably because no team is dumb enough to misuse the DL.

ARoid however was supposedly suing the Yankees over their medical advice.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 25, 2013 -> 02:08 AM)
Might, but three days in a row with the Sox winning and the Cubs losing is not what we want right now.

This is the first time im rooting for the Sox in awhile. Rooting for the Indians and Swisher to get to the playsoffs is right up there rooting for the Cubs for me.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 09:09 PM)
This is the first time im rooting for the Sox in awhile. Rooting for the Indians and Swisher to get to the playsoffs is right up there rooting for the Cubs for me.

Root against the Indians next Wednesday night.

Notable 5th picks - Posey, Wieters, Braun, Teixeira, Drew, Vernon Wells, McDowell, Mercker, Gooden, Dale Murphy. Hopefully they win out and get that pick, right?

Seriously, this b****ing about the difference between the 3rd pick and the 4th pick is trivial and f***ing stupid.

Oh joy, we can be happy