9/24 at Indians

flavum

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (oldsox @ Sep 25, 2013 -> 01:26 AM)
Agreed. Just put him on the DL and leave him there. Sox should have sent him to the same Doc that is operating on Keppinger.

Ha, golden sombrero for Dunn. Good thing we're playing Dunn and Konerko instead of L. Garcia and Semien.

QUOTE (oldsox @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 09:26 PM)
Agreed. Just put him on the DL and leave him there. Sox should have sent him to the same Doc that is operating on Keppinger.

At which point they file a grievance against the team and a lawsuit and the GM gets fired and no one ever signs with the white sox again for mistreating their players.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 08:34 PM)
At which point they file a grievance against the team and a lawsuit and the GM gets fired and no one ever signs with the white sox again for mistreating their players.

I appreciate the free legal interpretation. Has there ever been a grievance filed for something like this? I can't recall any such instance. If so, put him on the DL in April, then release him. No grievance, mistreatment, etc. Then we can sign other players. Or just release him.

I have no idea why Robin is DHing him tonight.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 24, 2013 -> 08:57 PM)
Can't forget Machado...Mike Zunino looks like a pretty good prospect as well.

Yes. Thank you.

I could actually see the Sox drop to 5th. Twins may lose out, and the Royals may just fold once they get eliminated. Have a fun weekend in Chicago and lose some ballgames.