Soxtalk Anonymous?

Texsox

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel anonymous here?

• Yes
    • No
    • Somewhere in the middle

This just came up in the Filibuster and I thought it was a great comment. Over the years I have become friends with a few posters here by meeting them in person. Then facebook came and I even have friends of soxtalk posters now as friends.

Met one guy, shared texts with a few others, have worked on outside projects with some, and plan on getting to Chicago one of these days for a big old meet up where we all get drunk and play bags cornhole and eat sausages

Edited by witesoxfan

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 14, 2013 -> 10:44 AM)
Met one guy, shared texts with a few others, have worked on outside projects with some, and plan on getting to Chicago one of these days for a big old meet up where we all get drunk and play bags cornhole and eat sausages

And yer gay.

Edited by pettie4sox

I've met shipps, lostfan, BigSqwert, MilkmanDelivers, Y2HH, and some other less frequent posters and ex-posters in real life. We've had Soxtalk meetups and a website patio party in the past. I'm sorry that I missed the softball games. There just hasn't been as much going on these days now that we're older, married, etc.