Let's make it official, fuck WSI!

Cerbaho-WG

Guest hotsoxchick1

hawk yeah im the one and the same hsc1 who USED to post at wsi...... i knew about the trade because my crystal ball never lies.... now that will be a 25.00 charge to your visa or mastercard for the info please.....lol lol lol.........one thing you can count on is that i have better info than ms. cleo..............;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

It was all about Hawk and Whimpy.

Whimpy would kick DJ's ass!

So why do they call him Whimpy again? If he can kick the s*** out of DJ and Whimpy is like 100 years old, than wouldn't that make DJ a little whimpy?

Guest hotsoxchick1

why are you guys always doggin on dj for.... geez us hes doing an ok job.. he does even better when blabber mouth hawk isnt in there... him and rooney did great during that oakland series last season when we went to the left coast and hawk was on assignment...........at least they talked about baseball and not stupid golf and hawks tupe size........

So why do they call him Whimpy again? If he can kick the s*** out of DJ and Whimpy is like 100 years old, than wouldn't that make DJ a little whimpy?

Whimpy got the name when he was a young player with the Dodgers. He wasnt making much money so he ordered Cheeze burgers while other established players ordered steak. So they called him whimpy. Laugh at it if you want. I heard it fgrom Patorick himself on radio.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

why are you guys always doggin on dj for.... geez us hes doing an ok job.. he does even better when blabber mouth hawk isnt in there... him and rooney did great during that oakland series last season when we went to the left coast and hawk was on assignment...........at least they talked about baseball and not stupid golf and hawks tupe size........

DJ was good with Roony. He's boring and just an ass kisser with Hawk. After what hawk did to the sox in 85 as a gm, he shouldnt be allowed near the damn park.

Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Originally posted by HawkDJ

Well in MY time I didn't watch Hawk and Wimpy all too much so Hawk and DJ are my heroes by default and thats the way its gonna be.

Deprived young fan. :D

Don't worry hawk, I only have seen hawk and whimpy or Hawk and Dj in the box.

Everything else was before my time.

I do think DJ and Hawk are handcuffed with what they can say.

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I do think DJ and Hawk are handcuffed with what they can say.

DJ isn't allowed to talk because Hawk takes over everything.

i used to like hawk but i think its time for him to go..its obvious he and DJ dont have the chemestry and DJ ias actually developing into an excellent color commentator..something i thought would never happen...

get hawk out of the booth..put in a real play by play guy and let DJ take over the analyzing..he brings alot of insight when he is allowed to talk

Guest hotsoxchick1

exactly what i think too baggs......dj all the way......maybe we can push hawk and farmer into the radio booth and let rooney and dj do all the tv announcing.....they are better together i think.........

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Pudge still lives in the area...How about Hawk 'n Pudge, with DJ moving to the Radio with Farmer.

Fisk would announce for the Red Sox before he'd announce for the White Sox. And how did this thread go from a "f*** WSI" discussion to a thought provoking analysis of Hawk and DJ? :huh

Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Pudge still lives in the area...How about Hawk 'n Pudge, with DJ moving to the Radio with Farmer.

Fisk would announce for the Red Sox before he'd announce for the White Sox. And how did this thread go from a "f*** WSI" discussion to a thought provoking analysis of Hawk and DJ? :huh

you know these threads take on a life of their own:eek