Let's make it official, fuck WSI!

Cerbaho-WG

Originally posted by LDF
Originally posted by soxheads

Well, since I don't work at WSI anymore, I'll probably be here a lot more, which is probably not a good thing.:)

pray tell why you are not there. getting sloppy on the blowjobs.

you know what, that was prob not called for. i am sick and in a lousy temper. so i want to say i am sorry for saying that. its must be the xmas feeling.

i know i am sometime shallow, vindicative, have never been able to forgive and forget. but those are really my good points of my personality.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LDF
Originally posted by LDF

Well, since I don't work at WSI anymore, I'll probably be here a lot more, which is probably not a good thing.:)

you know what, that was prob not called for. i am sick and in a lousy temper. so i want to say i am sorry for saying that. its must be the xmas feeling.

i know i am sometime shallow, vindicative, have never been able to forgive and forget. but those are really my good points of my personality.

It's alright LDF. There was just some unpleasantness there. And i'd sure hate to find out what's bad about your personality.:cool:

Originally posted by LDF
Originally posted by LDF

Uncalled for? Maybe

Funny? YES :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by HawkDJ

PaleHoseGeorge just drilled me for saying the Alomar signing isn't as bad as it looks.

did you tell him to go f*** himself??? i would have....i think that the alomar deal is going to turn out great for us.......i dont know what you said about it but you have my backing........besides who is george to drill anyone....if he (george) were in charge.. im sure good ol georgie boy would have this team more f***ed up than kw has it right now........:**** wsi

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1 im sure good ol georgie boy would have this team more f***ed up than kw has it right now........:**** wsi

That's saying alot too. Someone should tell Bova that all the banning and moderating isn't going to get him "Press Pass 1" for Lip, Labrum, or any of the other ass-lickers from WSI because if they did get that popular, you can GUARANTEE that JR will have that site shut-down..... unless they sellout and proclaim JR the greatest thing since white bread..... and I wouldn't put selling out past any of them.

Guest hotsoxchick1

im surprised jr hasnt tried to shut it down yet....it aint making him any money ........the thing about george and his butt buddies is they really dont know everything that goes on nor everything about players like they think they do..... if i were posting on there heres what i would have done hawkdj... i would have told them to get interviews with the pitching staff and see what their opinions of sandy coming back were.....ill bet they get floored when our staff says its a great idea and they are happy as hell about it..............:**** wsi and everything they think they know........

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh no ill do one better than that...ill pick my player of the nite and walk right up introduce myself and then intro them to an actual sox player....let me see the looks on their faces then......maybe ill have to round up a few of our pitching staff so they can tell georgie boy face to face what they think of the idea of sandy coming back............cant wait to see them s*** their pants lol........:**** wsi.......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

ill bet they get floored when our staff says its a great idea and they are happy as hell about it..............

The way the Sox organization is run; anyone criticizing a move made by KW will find himself on the "s*** List" real fast; I doubt anyone is actually going to publicly say anything against the signing.

Bringing Alomar back... What a f***ing stupid move.

Press passes are very hard to obtain, and if they are handed out, they are decided by the MLB, not the White Sox.

We've tried to obtain a press pass for SoxNet and have been rejected, and our site is very objective and doesn't produce content that is complete pro or anti Sox/JR/KW.

In order to get one you have to pass 5 requirments, the most important one is you have be a major media company (like the suntimes) or be affiliated to one.

You also have to have employees, original content, and be an established source. some other crap as well.

very hard to get.

Guest hotsoxchick1

doub.. the alomar thing was not a bad move at all.. youll see when it all pans out......

malto i wasnt talking about a press pass.. i was thinking more along the lines of a candid personal interview of a few players.... it can be done and has before....i would love nothing more than to have one of those assclowns get mark b face to face and ask him what he thinks of the alomar signing....as i said before the answer would floor them completely........as you can guess from that statement, hes all for it and very glad to have him back...........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

doub.. the alomar thing was not a bad move at all.. youll see when it all pans out......

Added with the Koch & Friends/Foulke, Johnson, Valentine trade, this is a horrible move.

Not only are the Sox NOT trying to improve a weak point; THEY'RE GOING BACKWARDS! How much more pathetic can this team get?

And, as to what the staff would say, I have no doubts they'd be more than happy to tell you how glad they are to have Sandy and what a wonderful catcher he is and all that other PR crap. What they really think; well.... I'm going on record as saying its anything but that.

doublem, you are way off on this.

I have never been a fan of Alomar, but he fits the bell.

he is a veteran catcher who can mentor Olivo, is capable of platooning and producing decent numbers, and has caught this staff before.

Also, why is it that the Sox cannot make minor moves? everyone focuses on them not making a trade for a Colon or whoever. Granted, they are right in complaining because we should make the next step, but getting a veteran catcher was a priority on the Sox list.

hell, I know we can use a big signing or trade, but just because the big one isn't coming doesn't make the little ones useless.

I agree with HSC. the staff is comfortable with Alomar. I don't think there are many pitchers who have caught him before who wouldn't like him.

If Alomar plays more than 50 games, I'll be shocked.

And there has to be a better option than Sandy out there. This is just another manifestation of the Sox's attitude of, "cheap over good." Sandy is cheap; but he's faaaaaaaaaaar from good. I have no qualms with minor moves; but only smart moves. Hell, good GMs take solid teams and make them winners with little additions here and there; a role player here, a 4th outfielder there... But come on; Sandy Alomar?

okay, name one other catcher who is a free agent that is better than Alomar and will be willing to catch less than half the games.

also, tell me an organization, who would pay $1 mil+ for a catcher who will recieve half the playing time.