2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 03:45 PM)

Well he's still dealing with his s*** in the courts at this time. I don't know if I can believe a word the guy is saying but his stuff it tucked away in my storage unit. He has to contact his dad in March to come pick it up and I still need to pick up my keys. I am tossing his s*** if his dad doesn't come get them in March.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 04:42 PM)
Whaaaaaaaaaa

I sent it to a couple of my friends. One of them said "Why does a guy buy a vibrator for his girlfriend anyways? Isn't that what his dong is for?"

Wait, the article only says gift, if you know exactly what it was...hmm

Wait, the article only says gift, if you know exactly what it was...hmm

If you are a woman, or are in a long-term relationship with a woman, you know exactly what is missing from a drawer that would be labelled as a "gift" instead of identified.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Feb 28, 2014 -> 07:33 AM)
If you are a woman, or are in a long-term relationship with a woman, you know exactly what is missing from a drawer that would be labelled as a "gift" instead of identified.

I know, was just continuing the setup angle.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 04:42 PM)
Whaaaaaaaaaa

I sent it to a couple of my friends. One of them said "Why does a guy buy a vibrator for his girlfriend anyways? Isn't that what his dong is for?"

I've bought my wife SEVERAL toys (vibrator, dildo). She loves them and it hasnt ruined our sex life at all.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 28, 2014 -> 12:16 PM)
I've bought my wife SEVERAL toys (vibrator, dildo). She loves them and it hasnt ruined our sex life at all.

Oh I know, I just added it because I thought it was funny. If anything, I think they make sex life better.

Union Station is such a piece of s***. This morning exiting on Adams Street a sprinkler system went off and broke, completely flooding the ceiling of the exit doors, causing a waterfall of old water (and/or s***ty river water) to come down at each exit. Everyone got soaked. And it smells awful.

Add that to the 10 spots around the station that have leaks on a near constant basis. Who the hell maintains that building?

Union Station is such a piece of s***. This morning exiting on Adams Street a sprinkler system went off and broke, completely flooding the ceiling of the exit doors, causing a waterfall of old water (and/or s***ty river water) to come down at each exit. Everyone got soaked. And it smells awful.

Add that to the 10 spots around the station that have leaks on a near constant basis. Who the hell maintains that building?

Not sure who maintains it, but the building is owned by Amtrak.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 4, 2014 -> 08:56 AM)

It hasn't been properly maintained in decades.

DST needs to be eliminated.

Especially since so much of the country is already in the wrong time zone to begin with. The boundary between Eastern and Central should be near Columbus, OH.

Sunrise this morning in South Bend was 8:06. That's obscene. Even where I am, which is much farther south and a bit farther east, sunrise was at 8:02.

This is the time of year when I really, really wish I lived in NW Indiana.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 10, 2014 -> 07:43 AM)
Especially since so much of the country is already in the wrong time zone to begin with. The boundary between Eastern and Central should be near Columbus, OH.

Sunrise this morning in South Bend was 8:06. That's obscene. Even where I am, which is much farther south and a bit farther east, sunrise was at 8:02.

This is the time of year when I really, really wish I lived in NW Indiana.

Indiana is a really dumb state when it comes to time. We aren't an east coast state. We are a midwestern state. We should all be on midwestern time, except for maybe the Cincy metro-area counties.

Indiana is a really dumb state when it comes to time. We aren't an east coast state. We are a midwestern state. We should all be on midwestern time, except for maybe the Cincy metro-area counties.

The Cincinnati and Louisville metro areas really should be on Central time as well, but given that they aren't it does make some sense to keep those IN counties on Eastern. Even so, I spend very little time in Louisville so I wouldn't mind being on Central.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 10, 2014 -> 09:43 AM)
The Cincinnati and Louisville metro areas really should be on Central time as well, but given that they aren't it does make some sense to keep those IN counties on Eastern. Even so, I spend very little time in Louisville so I wouldn't mind being on Central.

Should be, but I can also appreciate being on the same time as the metro area that jobs are located in. It would be hell to not be on Chicago time for me.