2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's Hall of Fame season, I'm going to vent a pet peeve....misspelling common baseball names...

Maddox, Clemons, McGuire, Trammel. Stop it.

And if you still write Alexi Ramirez, you need to be punched.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Jan 4, 2014 -> 06:03 PM)
Since it's Hall of Fame season, I'm going to vent a pet peeve....misspelling common baseball names...

Maddox, Clemons, McGuire, Trammel. Stop it.

And if you still write Alexi Ramirez, you need to be punched.

It's a good thing Javy Vasquez doesn't pitch here anymore, otherwise he might throw a fastball at you. That is, unless Dayan Viciendo hit it first. Plus AJ Piersinski might step on you if you play 3B like Brett Boon.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jan 4, 2014 -> 03:21 AM)
Society is in pristine shape.

1zla9o2.jpg

keufbb.jpg

Impeccably pristine shape.

Somehow I looked at that and decided her phone had an amazing camera

...but the phone is in the picture

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 5, 2014 -> 08:56 PM)
Closing our business tomorrow, told the employees to stay home. If CPS is actually closing the schools, you know the weather is really bad, no point in f***ing around.

I-94 is closed from the Illinois border to Michigan City and I-65 is closed down to Lafayette.

I-94 is closed from the Illinois border to Michigan City and I-65 is closed down to Lafayette.

There was a blizzard warning overnight for the NW quadrant of the state. Pretty much every road in that area is closed. There are only two counties in the northern half of the state not on a red level travel ban: http://www.in.gov/dhs/traveladvisory/

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 08:05 AM)
I just parked my car at work, and begged it to start when I come back outside in 8 hours. Im not sure it will

Can you go out every few hours to run it for 10 minutes? That's my plan (I am in Carpentersville)

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 09:56 AM)
I don't know what I'm supposed to think about that photo anyway. Few people would notice a couple of guys on that part of the bridge from that far away anyway, and even if they did, they could easily be workers.

She knew damn well what was going on, everyone who was there did. After someone from the Post asked for her name, she booked it. Glad they decided to plaster her face on the front page anyway.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 03:14 PM)
Wait what? That picture was part of a news story? I'm so confused.

There's this new website called Google. You can enter search terms of things you're interested in finding. In this case, I entered "woman takes selfie with suicidal man" and the top result was the story.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/04/selfie-ish-wo...h-suicidal-man/