2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was playing basketball with a friend when I was around 12-13 years old. He had a adjustable backboard, and loved putting it on the low setting so he could dunk all the time, and he just abused it. We used to play 2 on 2 all the time, and the sidewalk leading to his front door was the 3 point line. He shot a three and hit the back of the rim and the ball shot straight up in the air, and my friend ran up and tried to grab the rebound and dunk it in, but he just missed the ball and grabbed the rim and pulled on it. All I remember is looking up at the ball as it was in the air, and then it felt like someone punched me in the forehead. I took three steps and fell in the grass facefirst, and when i lifted my head there was a massive pool of blood. My friend finally broke the large spring underneath the rim and it shot off and hit my square between eyes, and the screw/nut that held it in place hit me in the bottom lip. I got 7 stitches in my forehead and one in my lip.

One inch to the right or left and i would have lost an eye. The jagged broken end of the spring is what hit me. When I looked at it i couldnt believe how lucky i was

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 11:09 AM)
I would've been embarrassed by my fall in the ice today if I hadn't gotten such air. All my years of watching wrestling prepared mr for the fall.

Falling on ice must run in the Carbondale family. I have a giant scar on my forehead where 15 stitches went in after I bit it bad during the ice storms in Carbondale in 08.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 14, 2014 -> 12:53 PM)
Falling on ice must run in the Carbondale family. I have a giant scar on my forehead where 15 stitches went in after I bit it bad during the ice storms in Carbondale in 08.

Lol, this makes it sound like you were walking down the sidewalk and happened to fall on accident.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 15, 2014 -> 12:22 PM)
I would do anything she told me to.

I mean, I would, and I'd let her, but seriously, she's got huge titties. They're not the only pair on the planet. Let's put the boner away.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 15, 2014 -> 01:09 PM)
Im note a huge Kate Upton fan, but for me its her face. Its like a hot but yet girl next door look that I really like.

I'm with ya. She's far from my favorite out there but she's got an incredibly cute face.