2014 Films Thread

Kyyle23

Star Wars VII casting call

Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.

Young twenty-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.

A late twentysomething male, fit, handsome and confident.

Seventy-something male, with strong opinions and tough demeanour. Also doesn’ t need to be particularly fit.

A second young female, also late teens, tough, smart and fit.

Forty something male, fit, military type.

Thirtysomething male, intellectual. Apparently doesn’t need to be fit.

fit, fit, fit, fit, fit, fit

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Mar 2, 2014 -> 10:16 PM)
All award shows suck. I think the Oscars are one of the best of the worst.

The Grammys have sweet musical performances and everyone is drunk at the Golden Globes. The Oscars is just a bunch of pretentious assholes acting like the world depends on them.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 05:41 AM)
The Grammys have sweet musical performances and everyone is drunk at the Golden Globes. The Oscars is just a bunch of pretentious assholes acting like the world depends on them.

Agree totally. Last night was incredibly boring. Gervais, Fey and Pohler have really set a high bar now for these things. Ellen was ok but nothing really memorable.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 08:16 AM)
Agree totally. Last night was incredibly boring. Gervais, Fey and Pohler have really set a high bar now for these things. Ellen was ok but nothing really memorable.

Ellen was awesome.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 25, 2014 -> 01:12 PM)
Im telling you, the director of it knows how to handle the subject matter. He is going to treat Godzilla like he is supposed to, a lot of things will be destroyed

We need UltraMan ASAP!

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 08:33 AM)
Did it seem to anyone else like the entire show was having teleprompter reading issues?

Now that you mention it, yes. There are always old, vain goats who have problems reading off it and weirdos too zonked to read it properly (Travolta), but it seemed like it kept happening to Ellen, too

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 08:27 AM)
We need UltraMan ASAP!

if this takes off, I have a feeling we will so more than a few updated Kaiju movies. Guillermo Del Toro already talked about how he would like to do a Pacific Rim crossover, and Legendary pictures just so happens to produce both Pacific Rim and Godzilla

I like the oscars and watch every year. While it is stuffier than the Golden Globes or Grammys, the fatal flaw of those two is that their award portions are so meaningless to the cultural impact of their industry, where I think the Oscars awards are often pretty legitimate.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 12:18 PM)
Bill Murray's tribute to Harold Ramis while presenting the Oscar for Best Cinematography was pretty awesome.

The Bill Murray would dicksuck fest continues. The guy could take a dump on the Lincoln Memorial and someone would say it's great. He and Ramis were feuding for YEARS, but now he wants to get recognized for that tribute. Vomit.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 12:30 PM)
The Bill Murray would dicksuck fest continues. The guy could take a dump on the Lincoln Memorial and someone would say it's great. He and Ramis were feuding for YEARS, but now he wants to get recognized for that tribute. Vomit.

My understanding is that they made up before the end. Murray visited Ramis before he died.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 12:30 PM)

Him and Harold had made up in the past year. Apparently Murray was regularly visiting him in the last few months because they both knew it was getting bad

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 12:32 PM)
Him and Harold had made up in the past year. Apparently Murray was regularly visiting him in the last few months because they both knew it was getting bad

I'm angry at them both for not making more awesome movies!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 3, 2014 -> 12:36 PM)
I'm angry at them both for not making more awesome movies!

rightfully so.

From what I have read, Bill was mad at Harold for taking credit for creating the Bill Murray movie role, and Harold was mad at Bill for acting like he was too good for Harolds movies anymore. So, ego ruins a good thing

Non-Stop another in the new pantheon of B movie quality yet surprisingly watchable Liam Neeson action movies. A little Julianne Moore never hurts, either. If this were Moneyball 2 for the movie companies, it would be getting any type of product with Liam Neeson or Kevin Hart in it out there and exploiting it...

Taken

The Grey

Non-Stop

Taken 2

Unknown

I'd put this one somewhere in the middle.