2014 Films Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LDF @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 06:44 AM)
I know I hate giving warner bros any money for the trouble I got into.

so are you saying it doesn't sound like a good movie?

Lol no. I am still giving you a hard time because Marvel movies are Disney, not Warner Brothers

So far we have that Cap 3 is coming out May 6, 2016 (already known), Dr. Strange November 4, 2016, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 May 5, 2017, Thor 3 July 28, 2017, Black Panther November 3, 2017, Captain Marvel July 6, 2018 (will be a woman), Inhumans November 2, 2018.

Third Avengers movies will be 2 parts and titled Infinity War, first part coming out May 4, 2018 and 2nd part May 3, 2019. Awesome.

Cap 3 officially titled Captain America Civil War.

Chadwick Boseman to play Black Panther (really like that choice). Black Panther will also debut in Cap 3 and Iron Man will be in that as well.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 03:34 PM)
Too much. I feel like all major movies are always comic book movies or a series of movies like Hunger Games, Harry Potter, etc

There are plenty of movies that arent what you mentioned. Im sure Interstellar will do just fine

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 03:46 PM)
There are plenty of movies that arent what you mentioned. Im sure Interstellar will do just fine

And as long as Marvel continues to release quality movies I don't get the complaint. I have 0 faith that WB will make quality films with the DC characters but I just won't see those so it doesn't impact me at all.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 03:51 PM)
And as long as Marvel continues to release quality movies I don't get the complaint. I have 0 faith that WB will make quality films with the DC characters but I just won't see those so it doesn't impact me at all.

All comic book movies are the same.

If you want to discuss other movies, then do so. Don't complain about other movies being discussed. Caulfield sees every movie that is available and talks about them all the time, Brian usually talks about the movies he sees.

A lot of us happen to like comic book movies and discuss them.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 05:28 PM)
If you want to discuss other movies, then do so. Don't complain about other movies being discussed. Caulfield sees every movie that is available and talks about them all the time, Brian usually talks about the movies he sees.

A lot of us happen to like comic book movies and discuss them.

This. I like all genres. I don't read comics but the Marvel movies, I've liked 85% of them. Let us enjoy and talk.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 28, 2014 -> 09:41 PM)
We got another clip tonight during Agents of Shield, they gave us the "lifting the hammer" scene that was shown at comic-con. Probably on the youtubes but with this one go find it yourself

I have a feeling that is going to play into the greater arc of Thors character, ie. he will not be worthy to pick it up at some point in the movie, maybe carrying over to Thor 3

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 29, 2014 -> 08:40 AM)
I have a feeling that is going to play into the greater arc of Thors character, ie. he will not be worthy to pick it up at some point in the movie, maybe carrying over to Thor 3

Like he was in...um...Thor?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 29, 2014 -> 07:59 AM)
Like he was in...um...Thor?

Yea, but that wasnt too long, and was more a punishment from Odin. Plus, Thor doesnt even know that Loki is in charge right now, and who knows where Odin is.

I think Avengers 2 is gonna end badly for all