2014 ♪♫ Thread

Swingandalongonetoleft

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 24, 2014 -> 09:06 AM)
I was at that show. A little known three piece band named Muse opened up. To be completely honest, I was ready to leave when the Chili Peppers took the stage, Foo Fighters blew them away

The fact that Cheap Trick and Naked Raygun are opening up at Wrigley is tremendous, That show is going to be awesome. I watched "Foo Fighters Sonic Highways" the other day and it was really awesome, i loved the respect towards those bands, Steve Albini, and Chicago

That episode was great, loved the things you mentioned plus all the blues stuff. The DC episode from last night is sitting on my DVR.

Also, a Foos show with Naked Raygun and Cheap Trick? That's awesome.

My post last night about Wrigley Field was the last thing I did before I went to bed. I had a LONG dream about Wrigley Field. I probably had 3 different dreams I can remember last night, all taking place in Wrigley, including me being chased by the cops because I walked out with a glass pint glass and tried ditching it in someone's backyard.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Oct 25, 2014 -> 09:14 AM)
That episode was great, loved the things you mentioned plus all the blues stuff. The DC episode from last night is sitting on my DVR.

Also, a Foos show with Naked Raygun and Cheap Trick? That's awesome.

Lots of go go and funk on last nights episode which doesn't really resonate with me.

f u s***ty ticket servers that can't handle the traffic of people wanting to buy tickets.

edit just got in but it's giving me "tickets not available in quantity requested" for 2 or even 1 ticket, f*** this s***ty system

edit2 woo finally got through section 118.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 27, 2014 -> 03:03 PM)
f u s***ty ticket servers that can't handle the traffic of people wanting to buy tickets.

edit just got in but it's giving me "tickets not available in quantity requested" for 2 or even 1 ticket, f*** this s***ty system

edit2 woo finally got through section 118.

Ha, just wrote this last page. Regardless of ease of use, this new system is decidedly more unfair than the ole "standing in line at the ticketmaster booth at niemen marcus.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 19, 2014 -> 10:41 AM)
Trivia question of the day. Name the three artists who have had a Top 40 hit in the 80's, 90's, 00's and 10's.

First 2 were easy.. Third totally slipped my mind. I would have guessed like Elvis or Elton John in his place.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 20, 2015 -> 08:35 PM)
Any of you thirty somethings listen to the Lithium channel on SiriusXM?

I'm addicted.

It's #2 preset behind Howard.

They do play the same stuff a lot but it reminds me of high school.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 20, 2015 -> 07:03 PM)
It's #2 preset behind Howard.

They do play the same stuff a lot but it reminds me of high school.

My wife listens to it quite a bit; I usually switch to a sports station or throw in my iPod, but I've been given it a listen lately and it's brilliant. Caught Spacehog's In the Meantime followed by Fell on Black Days on my way home from work tonight and was jamming out.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 20, 2015 -> 08:35 PM)
Any of you thirty somethings listen to the Lithium channel on SiriusXM?

I'm addicted.

Yes, says this 40 something.

Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, NIN...ah yes when Q101 was king. This is my fav along with the R&B/Soul stations on SiriusXM.

• 3 weeks later...