2014 ♪♫ Thread

Swingandalongonetoleft

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 08:31 AM)
This new non-bluegrass, electronica, we want to be U2 or Coldplay Mumford & Sons "
" song sucks huge ass. If the whole album is going to suck like this, I'm going to be very sad.

It's literally just a coldplay song, I was so dissapointed. I love the folk rock sound.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this morning, i guess i am in a back in the old days mood.

thin lizzy - whiskey in a jar and jailbreak.

i am also trying to find on youtube the org version of in the garden of eden - iron butterfly.

slow ride - foghat

long live classic rock.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 17, 2015 -> 12:40 PM)
That must have been awesome. Had to be a crazy to be at a show like that at 13.

Yes it was, it was at Oliver J's in Allentown PA. My friends and I did the whole "I'm sleeping over his house" lie to our parents to get away with it. Lots of crazy people at the show, tons of skin heads and of course my friends and I would shove each other into the pit to see if we could last.....ah good times.

It sucks that Slipknot will almost literally be playing in my backyard on Saturday and I won't be able to go. I live 2 miles from the amphitheater they're playing at. Silver lining... I despise Hatebreed, their opening act. I'd rather have a root canal than listen to Jamey Jasta shout at me.

• 1 month later...

So I have mentioned that I am a big fan of the band Failure, which broke up 19 years ago after their critically acclaimed "Fantastic Planet" album. They reunited last year, and their new album "The Heart is a Monster" comes out next week. The reviews have been pretty damn good across the board, and today Entertainment Weekly streamed the entire album

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/18/strea...rt-is-a-monster

The music frequently falls under the Grunge category(fans call it Space Rock), but it isnt quite that. Anyhow, i absolutely love the new album, and encourage anyone to check it out along with their previous three albums "Comfort", "Magnified" and "Fantastic Planet"