Bieber got a DUI

Buehrle>Wood

Could you imagine a scenario where a Mayor of a major city in the US smoked crack on video, was caught, continued to serve his post, and again was caught smoking crack on video, and merely entered rehab?

The sheer ridiculousness of the entire situation is so amusing to me. Nobody has any power to remove him, they just let him do his thing

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 1, 2014 -> 09:43 AM)
Could you imagine a scenario where a Mayor of a major city in the US smoked crack on video, was caught, continued to serve his post, and again was caught smoking crack on video, and merely entered rehab?

The sheer ridiculousness of the entire situation is so amusing to me. Nobody has any power to remove him, they just let him do his thing

They did strip him of essentially all governing authority, made him about as powerful over the city as the queen of england is over that country.

No, in the US, when a mayor smokes crack on video, he goes to prison for six months, and then gets re-elected mayor after getting out of prison.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 1, 2014 -> 08:43 AM)

Marion Berry says hello.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 1, 2014 -> 09:20 AM)
Marion Berry says hello.

Very true, however he was arrested and convicted, and spent some time in jail. Rob Ford went on a tv and radio show tour

In a way, the Rob Ford story is mildly amusing to me, because of his strong resemblance to Chris Farley.

In another way, the Rob Ford story is sadly depressing to me, because of his strong resemblance to Chris Farley.

Either way, Justin Bieber is an uber-d**che.