2014-2015 NCAA football thread

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 03:29 PM)
The biggest issue for the committee might be if they have TCU ranked higher than Baylor, even though Baylor won the head-to-head match-up and also won the Big 12.

I was going to ask earlier if Baylor and TCU win out you almost have to take Baylor, right? Schedules are basically the same but Baylor has that head to head win even if it was in Waco.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 03:29 PM)
The biggest issue for the committee might be if they have TCU ranked higher than Baylor, even though Baylor won the head-to-head match-up and also won the Big 12.

Baylor's best out of conference win was Buffalo, TCU beat Minnesota. Out of conference schedule was supposed to be very important, but so was conference championship so who knows.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:59 PM)
TMZ reporting that NCAA is investigating the Winston point shaving allegation.

well they should do their job and atleast look at it but so far only one website is talking about it and its not the most reliable site.

but I'm all for anything that may be a distraction for FSU this week lol

Edited by zenryan

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 10:24 PM)
Baylor's best out of conference win was Buffalo, TCU beat Minnesota. Out of conference schedule was supposed to be very important, but so was conference championship so who knows.

It's also only the first year. I think you have to give teams time to schedule a different OOC before you weight that #1, so I think conference championship should be weighted more earliier.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 11, 2014 -> 09:56 PM)
Ultimately it got them 4 more years of Zook. So who really won?

So you didn't mind being two weeks away possibly from the national title game and having Illinois yank that away?