2014-2015 NCAA football thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 6, 2014 -> 01:00 PM)
That 4th & goal killed me. If they didn't notice on the previous play, when you force all 22 players in between the hashmarks, there won't be much room to advance the ball, especially when offensive line play isn't your strong suit. I'm not saying go 5 wide, but they need to spread it out a bit.

So Bailey's either redshirting or transferring, right? Has to. Haven't used him in any short yardage, trick plays, or more importantly, goal line.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 6, 2014 -> 04:16 PM)
So Bailey's either redshirting or transferring, right? Has to. Haven't used him in any short yardage, trick plays, or more importantly, goal line.

I heard rumors today he may redshirt makes sense to me.

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 5, 2014 -> 10:35 AM)
Mizzou fans are convinced they'll lose every game, but yes, I think every mizzou fan has this game circled, moreso than UCF, as the non-con that will bite them.

Missouri starts slow, which I think is part of the fact that the school recruits 3stars and "coaches em up", but it takes them a while to succeed in the season. The offense looked bad, but the coaches rarely give up anything in the non con games. I think that changes vs. Toledo, because I do think they are terrified.

You're not wrong. I'm super pessimistic to start what seems like every season, especially since the SEC move.

That being said damn, Mizzou stomped Toledo.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 6, 2014 -> 04:16 PM)

Hopefully the former not the latter, but I agree. Perfect situations to use him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 6, 2014 -> 07:51 PM)
As does Hoke's decisions to go for two field goals of longer than 45 yards.

Wile can kick from that far, plus it was so early in the game, I didn't have a problem with it.

More pissed that Countess keeps getting burnt and Peppers is on the bench. Guess he's hurt.