2014-2015 NFL Football thread

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 01:37 PM)
That's so risky to me. I love Wilson, but he is not an integral player to this year's success. Meanwhile, if Cutty gets hurt again, god forbid Forte or someone else who is integral, we could be in a huge bind.

I would have rather waited to use the designated-to-return (or just not used it at all).

agreed. Seems like the bears are all in on his talent, though

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:01 PM)
I dont like GOING to them. If its coat/snowpants weather, I wont attend a game.

I was at the Bears game where they I think they played Jacksonville at Soldier Field a few years ago. It was ass cold. Like below zero or close. I was miserable the whole time. Never again.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:15 PM)
SI reporting Aldon Smith is suspended for 9 games.

Smith 9 games.

Bowman out probably around the same.

49ers defense might not be as good early this year.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 29, 2014 -> 03:43 PM)
I wonder if OBAMASOX sold his first row 50 yard line tickets after hearing about this

Is Vernon still holding out? Kaep has been pretty bad this preseason. He probably has sideline passes.

I think people who love snow games and games in s***ty weather but also b**** about the Soldier Field turf, are hypocrites.

Personally, I like games in ideal weather. You only play 16, even fewer in college. That is too few to potentially have a game decided by weather.

Bears have cut or waived OL Ebon Britton, WR Dale Moss, RB Jordan Lynch, TE Jeron Mastrud, OL Ryan Groy, S Marcus Trice, C Taylor Boggs, OL Dennis Roland, WR Armanti Edwards, OL Rob Turner, WR/KR Chris Williams, LB Dede Lattimore, DT Lee Pegues, CB Kelvin Hayden, WR Josh Bellamy, LB Jerry Franklin, DT Brandon Dunn, CB Al Louis-Jean, S MD Jennings, DE Austen Lane

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 05:00 PM)
He was also one of their best D lineman this preseason. I'd take him.

Also that. I wanted him on the Bears even before he came out because he'd bring energy to the Bears D-line.

I know they were interested in him around draft time.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 05:00 PM)
He was also one of their best D lineman this preseason. I'd take him.

Yea, he was extremely disruptive, just in a tough spot with the Rams because of the quality of their line. I don't think he is a FA long

QUOTE (BaconOnAStick @ Aug 30, 2014 -> 06:14 PM)
Come Tuesday the Bears will have a spot open on the 53 when Wilson hits the IR. They were interested in drafting Sam too.

I would prefer to get Hill but wouldn't complain about Sam