2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Nov 23, 2014 -> 02:28 PM)
The Lions look like s*** the past two games but I think they show up for Turkey day at home.

Oh, I think the Lions will likely win, but the anticipation for the game will at least be there. If the Bears can somehow win that game the last 4 games all seem winnable.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Nov 23, 2014 -> 02:25 PM)
At least we get to watch the Bears game on Thursday with a sliver of hope.

The Lions open as 6.5 point favorites. Even if the Bears sweep Detroit, they still need to pass two of Dallas/San Francisco/Seattle. If you really want to make the playoffs, petition to join the NFC South. The first half today bordered on horribleness with PSU/Illinois.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 23, 2014 -> 08:21 PM)
The Lions open as 6.5 point favorites. Even if the Bears sweep Detroit, they still need to pass two of Dallas/San Francisco/Seattle. If you really want to make the playoffs, petition to join the NFC South. The first half today bordered on horribleness with PSU/Illinois.

I'm not really worried about the teams in front of the Bears. If they can get to 10 wins, I'm almost sure they'd make the playoffs. Just taking a quick glance at the schedules, the niners and seahawks still play each other two more times. I just think there's a very, very small chance that the Bears actually get to 10 wins. Much more likely that they win 7 or 8.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Nov 23, 2014 -> 08:56 PM)
I'm not really worried about the teams in front of the Bears. If they can get to 10 wins, I'm almost sure they'd make the playoffs. Just taking a quick glance at the schedules, the niners and seahawks still play each other two more times. I just think there's a very, very small chance that the Bears actually get to 10 wins. Much more likely that they win 7 or 8.

Thursday will be interesting. Detroit doesn't seem very good, but they are still much better than the teams at Soldier Field the last two weeks.

Playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?