2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 27, 2014 -> 12:01 PM)
Is Forte's name supposed to have an accent on it?

Wikipedia says so and given that he's from Louisiana, it would make sense.

Those were the first 1st quarter points for the Bears in seven games since Carolina. Of course the double digit lead is already gone.

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 27, 2014 -> 01:17 PM)
Offense every bit as disappointing as D so far. Nothing worse than giving the opponent 2 minutes to score after you get the ball with 3 minutes. Offense has earned itself 7 points so far.

You no like screens?!?!

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 27, 2014 -> 01:59 PM)
Truly awful "roughing the passer" call. Grabbed him by the jersey

I was wondering if Sims and Nance were blind when they said it was a good call. He made contact around the jersey and shoulder pads. He barely touched him on the helmet.

And this is right after the Bears got screwed on a no call for offensive pass interference.

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 27, 2014 -> 01:59 PM)
Truly awful "roughing the passer" call. Grabbed him by the jersey

Yeah, there was absolutely nothing dirty about Young's sack. Might as well just put flags on QBs, apparently you can't even touch them anymore.

Looks like we won't break 30 this game either, unbelievable for a team with this many offensive weapons.

I mention this because I saw a stat on ESPN where they mentioned that the Bears are one of 5 NFL teams that haven't scored more than 30 pts in a game...and the offense was supossed to carry this team with offensive guru Trestman at the helm, SMH.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1