2014-2015 NFL Football thread

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 07:27 PM)
that's why its better to suck than be mediocre. sucking gives you a reason to tune in.

There's also no intrigue. There's no fun watching Fuller get burned, Bostic run in circles...I don't remember a single good thing about our tackles since the Jets game.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rams beat the Redskins 24-0, but that wasn't the best part of the story. Rams head coach Jeff Fisher sent Stedman Bailey, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Alec Ogletree, Greg Robinson and Zac Stacy out to midfield to handle the coin toss.

What do those six players have in common?

They're six of the players St. Louis acquired via draft picks when it dealt Washington the draft choice that would become Robert Griffin III.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 07:59 PM)
The Rams beat the Redskins 24-0, but that wasn't the best part of the story. Rams head coach Jeff Fisher sent Stedman Bailey, Michael Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Alec Ogletree, Greg Robinson and Zac Stacy out to midfield to handle the coin toss.

They're six of the players St. Louis acquired via draft picks when it dealt Washington the draft choice that would become Robert Griffin III.

They were all part of the worst trade ever.

This was discussed a week ago, but no matter how much talent the Rams acquired, if they don't have a good enough QB to make the playoffs, it's pretty irrelevant in the long run.

Although props to Jeff Fisher for trolling Washington.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 7, 2014 -> 07:59 PM)

Jeff Fisher is my hero.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 5, 2014 -> 08:52 AM)
Oh wow! The highest paid player in the league played well for 5 halves of football! Give him the MVP!

You have such a hard on for Jay. I don't get it. He's TERRIBLE. He's not a franchise QB. Not even close.

I have a hard on for Jay? Really?

You don't even fully read posts or follow arguments/discussions in here anymore. As soon as you see mention of Cutler's name you just go berzerk and start posting "Jay Cutler must die!"

I wasn't arguing that Jay was a franchise quarterback. I was arguing that Trestman dialed back the playbook to protect him from himself and from criticism. With this defense, a conservative, scaled-back offense wasn't going to win anything.

Where do you get "franchise quarterback" in any of that?

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 8, 2014 -> 12:53 PM)
@TyDunne: Mark Murphy believes Favre is heading back south after today's event. No plans on attending the game”

False alarm everyone. We will have to wait for a proper reunion.

No Jenn Sterger, No Brett

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 8, 2014 -> 12:53 PM)
@TyDunne: Mark Murphy believes Favre is heading back south after today's event. No plans on attending the game”

False alarm everyone. We will have to wait for a proper reunion.

Oh do keep us informed, us Bears fans really care...

Edited by MexSoxFan#1