2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 08:09 PM)
I missed it, what happened?

Slowly moved backwards after being pushed off a block, wound up standing on top of Rodgers's leg, moved off, moved back on again, Rodgers angrily pushed him off. It wasn't a violent move, Suh wasn't moving quickly, but some of the "Standing on Rodgers" could well have been deliberate, he wasn't exactly moving quickly to get off.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 06:35 PM)
Suh doesnt get the benefit of the doubt anymore. I guess I could see the first step as an accident but not the second step.

his act is getting old. so glad the Bucs ended up have to "settle" on McCoy.

He should be suspended for a year as far as I am concerned. Consistently and deliberately tries to injure players without any fear of reprimand.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 08:35 PM)
Suh doesnt get the benefit of the doubt anymore. I guess I could see the first step as an accident but not the second step.

his act is getting old. so glad the Bucs ended up have to "settle" on McCoy.

Agreed . Like the NHL, a player's past behavior should be fully taken into account.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 09:35 PM)
He should be suspended for a year as far as I am concerned. Consistently and deliberately tries to injure players without any fear of reprimand.

It amazes me that hockey gets the reputation for goonery and the like when this kind of stuff happens in football to relatively no consequence on a regular basis.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 05:12 PM)
Slowly moved backwards after being pushed off a block, wound up standing on top of Rodgers's leg, moved off, moved back on again, Rodgers angrily pushed him off. It wasn't a violent move, Suh wasn't moving quickly, but some of the "Standing on Rodgers" could well have been deliberate, he wasn't exactly moving quickly to get off.

I agree with you. I really didn't think it was intentional.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 08:23 PM)

Cmon...when you step on someone you look down to make sure you don't continue to step on them or do it again...he stepped on him and then actually stepped back on him again with his other foot. That was entirely intentional.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 28, 2014 -> 10:23 PM)

I think the first step was unintentional, then the 2nd step was clearly on purpose, and then he takes all his weight off his front foot and pushing off Rodgers to step forward again. And he never once looks down, which is a normal reaction when someone accidentally steps on something, and he also never turns around when Rodgers pushes him, because he knows what he did. If he truly didn't know what was happening, he would have turned around and question why Rodgers was pushing him and yelling.

Piece of s***, through and through.