ST OPENER!!

cabiness42

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 01:00 PM)
Will this be available on the interwebs for my viewing pleasure?? (I know the first one on tv won't be until the 11th or something like that)

whitesox.com games tomorrow and Saturday, and Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday next week...and the following Tuesday. And that's it for Melton.

Tomorrow's game will also be on MLB Network on a 2-hour delay...possibly with the overrated Vin Scully on the call. (what did he say?)

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 11:08 AM)
whitesox.com games tomorrow and Saturday, and Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday next week...and the following Tuesday. And that's it for Melton.

Tomorrow's game will also be on MLB Network on a 2-hour delay...possibly with the overrated Vin Scully on the call. (what did he say?)

Absolute blasphemy

QUOTE (flavum @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 07:08 PM)

YES! It is on MLB Network tomorrow at 2 PM MST

QUOTE (flavum @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 01:08 PM)
And that's it for Melton.

Now, I know that Daniel Vincentendo really struggled last year, but I think with this Hosee Braidoo on the team, he's really going to get his focus back and he might be a threat like that I-Squeal Peeg in the other dugout, and then the Sox would have 3 really good Cuban players on the roster.

I really like the acquisition of Adam AndEve in CF though, he's a guy that can really go get the ball. Plus, Matt Davenson at third base and Scott Dawn in the bullpen, plus they got Mitchum Boggs too, though I don't know if he's related to Wadum Boggs. Hopefully Ron Bellsorry can get to camp soon too, because this bullpen could be really good.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 02:31 PM)
Now, I know that Daniel Vincentendo really struggled last year, but I think with this Hosee Braidoo on the team, he's really going to get his focus back and he might be a threat like that I-Squeal Peeg in the other dugout, and then the Sox would have 3 really good Cuban players on the roster.

I really like the acquisition of Adam AndEve in CF though, he's a guy that can really go get the ball. Plus, Matt Davenson at third base and Scott Dawn in the bullpen, plus they got Mitchum Boggs too, though I don't know if he's related to Wadum Boggs. Hopefully Ron Bellsorry can get to camp soon too, because this bullpen could be really good.

:huh:

Ah, Bill in mid-season form.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 27, 2014 -> 02:31 PM)

He was on with Rongey recently, and called Adrian Nieto---Neat-o.

Hand to the forehead.