3/2 ST vs. Rangers

Dunt

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Mar 2, 2014 -> 01:23 PM)
Bad start for Felipe Paulino.

Indeed. Well, he calmed down after allowing 4 straight hits to start the game. Highest FB at 93 so far.

Edited by Stan Bahnsen

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 2, 2014 -> 02:57 PM)
4 earned runs so far. He's responsible for the 2 on base so his line isn't complete yet.

While I think the people who think this guy is going to be really good have ignored a lot of things, I really don't think anyone should take much out of a first spring training start.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 2, 2014 -> 04:01 PM)
While I think the people who think this guy is going to be really good have ignored a lot of things, I really don't think anyone should take much out of a first spring training start.

It probably means we will see a story this week that Rienzo is ahead of Paulino.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Mar 2, 2014 -> 03:47 PM)
Rangers beat reporter Evan Grant said the stadium gun was 2 MPH slower in reference to Tanner Scheppers's velocity.

The same Evan Grant who claimed the Rangers had signed Jose Abreu minutes before it became official that it was indeed with the Sox?

Edit:

If you don't remember, the consensus was he was coming here, then Grant started spamming Twitter with "He's coming to Texas" tweets. Five minutes later, those tweets were deleted and replaced with, "Rangers made a push but Abreu will sign with White Sox."

Edited by Jose Abreu