South Region

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 11:19 AM)
I have OSU winning three games, while a lot of people are picking a Dayton upset. This game will be a good barometer of how my brackets are going to go this year.

I took Dayton just because they seem motivated to play OSU and could simply outs ore them. Easy to do when you don't pay to do bracket pools

Well, at least Wisconsin is playing well, for one game.

Sheesh. This game had "trap" written all over it, when the underrecruited/disrespected local kids get a chance to knock off the more famous state school.

Guess it's fitting that Craft would miss that last shot with how his final season has gone.

Fouling a three point shot? Not smart, OSU.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 12:24 PM)
They really let them play this game. Big 10 0-1

You have to count it as 0-2 since the two first round play-in games are officially part of the tourney, lol.

MSU, Michigan and Wisconsin are the only hopes left already...because Nebraska beating Baylor the way they've been playing (yes, Nebraska's on a similar roll but fell apart with an 18 point lead in the BTT) would be a shocker. And the Cornhuskers don't have the advantage of sneaking up on anyone at this point.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 01:25 PM)
He drove directly into 3 guys while completely out of control. You are never getting that call.

That's why i said fitting end. Happy and sad to see him go. Ready to turn the page on these classes.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 01:31 PM)
That's why i said fitting end. Happy and sad to see him go. Ready to turn the page on these classes.

If Ross leaves OSU will have a ton of trouble scoring again next year but then they should be back to being really good the following year when the 2014 kids become sophomores if Matta brings in a solid 2015 class.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 01:47 PM)
If Ross leaves OSU will have a ton of trouble scoring again next year but then they should be back to being really good the following year when the 2014 kids become sophomores if Matta brings in a solid 2015 class.

He's gone. Russell, KBD, and Kam Williams will be counted on to score a lot next season. Russell is super legit.

Next two classes are a welcome reset.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 01:52 PM)
He's gone. Russell, KBD, and Kam Williams will be counted on to score a lot next season. Russell is super legit.

I'm wondering how KBD couldn't even win a regional title in his area. Not like he was the only good kid UHigh had.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 01:52 PM)

I'd be shocked if Bates-Diop is an impact player next year. He didn't dominate mediocre at best competition this season. Really talented kid but he isn't going to impact games scoring as a freshman.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Mar 20, 2014 -> 01:58 PM)
I'd be shocked if Bates-Diop is an impact player next year. He didn't dominate mediocre at best competition this season. Really talented kid but he isn't going to impact games scoring as a freshman.

He was pretty damn good in AAU ball. He'll be a rotation player day 1. Russell may start.