Final Four

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 07:29 PM)
I can't believe UConn might be winning their 2nd title in 4 years and neither team was particularly good.

One game, the hottest team wins. Outside of Kentucky a few years ago, who was the last #1 overall seed to win it?

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 08:46 PM)
I didn't realize they were the top overall seed. I stand by my point, douche.

Just giving you s*** obviously but in the last decade or so one of the top 3-4 teams usually win the title. The Kemba Uconn team was an outlier as this Uconn team could be.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 5, 2014 -> 09:50 PM)
Whoever initiated the separate feeds on different channels is a genius. Pretty cool to watch the game with Wayne Larrive, not to mention all the tweets from idiots complaining about announcer bias are hilarious.

Agreed. It'd b funny to see low ratings for TBS while Nantz is on.

Great game.

KY looked like they were about to run Wisconsin off the court five minutes ago and WI stayed calm and rallied.

Need to get Kaminsky more involved in the offense. Finally waking up a bit. Doesn't seem like he's aggressively looking for his shot, even though he's a huge match-up problem for Calipari.

Brust hits that 3 and they're on the ropes again.

5 point Badger lead...now Randle scores with a chance for a 2 point lead.

Need to help out defensively on Randle...he's not going to settle for a jumper. Need to contain him somehow.

Edited by caulfield12

Kentucky with some amazing athleticism there from Poythress. (And somehow, no turnovers for the entire 2nd half with such a young team).

Well, having 6 McDonald's All-Americans in one class, what do you expect? Really don't want to see them rewarded with a National Championship again, that's not good for the sport (although the media loves to talk about it).

Edited by caulfield12