Sox vs Twins April 2 game thread

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god it's no longer April 1st. I don't have to ignore thread titles like "Avisal Garcia 's dog bites sluggers penis. Threatens a young career - retirement possible"

GO SOX!

Thank god it's no longer April 1st. I don't have to ignore thread titles like "Avisal Garcia 's dog bites sluggers penis. Threatens a young career - retirement possible"

GO SOX!

Prince Fielder approves of that headline.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 11:03 AM)
So it's (For those of you that can't open twitter)

1. Eaton CF

2. Semien 3B

3. Abreu 1B

4. Dunn DH

5. Garcia RF

6. De Aza LF

7. Ramirez SS

8. Flowers C

9. Garcia 2B

That's a tough spot for Semien IMO...Opening Day...opening series...moved from 2B to 3B and in the 2-spot. I realize trial by fire and all but I think I'd rather have Lexi hitting in the 2-hole right now.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 12:53 PM)
You can't bench the ML homerun leader!

Which is a good summary of why I said we needed to move one of them before ST ended, because De Aza is a solid player and he's got a good chance of keeping playing time if he gets it.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 2, 2014 -> 11:59 AM)
Which is a good summary of why I said we needed to move one of them before ST ended, because De Aza is a solid player and he's got a good chance of keeping playing time if he gets it.

Yes. It is just where you don't want to be, having a roster with guys who actually earn playing time.