Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 09:45 AM)
Sox are 3rd in MLB in OPB, 1st in SLG, and T-1st in HR.

Like wite said..I don't expect them to be prolific all year, but I do like the 3rd in OBP. If they can even get to the middle of the pack on that this year they would give themselves so many more opportunities to score runs. The problem last year is no one was ever on base.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 12:56 PM)
Like wite said..I don't expect them to be prolific all year, but I do like the 3rd in OBP. If they can even get to the middle of the pack on that this year they would give themselves so many more opportunities to score runs. The problem last year is no one was ever on base.

I think with the additions of Eaton and Abreu and Semien to an extent, they should be at least seeing more pitches and driving the starters out of games earlier than last year and get to the bullpens.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 05:45 PM)
Ready for Perez, Guthrie, Cy, and Butler to kill us for another season?

I know people in KC have caught on to the Guthrie, Chen thing, realizing they own the Sox pretty much.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 12:07 PM)
One can assume that the comment was made because of Denver's location. It's windy and a mile high over there. The Rockies play in Denver. If those factors are always existent there, then the Rockies should theoretically lead the majors in HRs every year.

This would be true if all ML hitters had the same ability to hit for power.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 02:51 PM)
Bill Melton just mentioned Royals pitchers James Shield and Pinieda Ventura...... :facepalm:

LOL i dont know why we continue to be surprised. We should make a running thread of Meltonisms