4/7 White Sox @ Rockies 7:40pm CT

GGajewski18

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 08:19 PM)
I was talking about Avi

Sorry; I thought Paulino was the subject, who, by the way, will probably be left in for 4-5 innings to rest the 12 man bullpen.

Avi has got to get it together soon, I hope.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were people expecting Paulino to be good? He looked like hot garbage in ST. I actually would say he's performed above my expectations thus far. Thus far being the operative phrase tnere

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 08:26 PM)
Were people expecting Paulino to be good? He looked like hot garbage in ST. I actually would say he's performed above my expectations thus far. Thus far being the operative phrase tnere

He is not going to make June with the Sox, Maybe that is why they signed Hanson.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 07:26 PM)

Are you kidding? People were salivating over picking him up. I am pretty positive multiple people were saying he would be the pick up of the year.

Many people look to be disappointed.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 8, 2014 -> 01:29 AM)
He is not going to make June with the Sox.

Unless he's injured, that wouldn't make much sense. It's not like there's a 6th starter in the organization that is too good to be in the minors.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2014 -> 08:30 PM)
Unless he's injured, that wouldn't make much sense. It's not like there's a 6th starter in the organization that is too good to be in the minors.

Not that Hanson has pitched well in spring training and last year....but.... there is a guy