White Sox @ Rangers 2:05 PM - CSN

Hawkfan

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

White Sox manager Robin Ventura said Saturday that Adam Eaton (hamstring) will sit out at least three games.

Eaton injured both his hamstring and ankle on Friday and then aggravated the hamstring ailment Saturday. The White Sox are calling it a mild strain, but they want to be safe and hold the outfielder out for at least a few days. "It’s really right behind his knee," Ventura said. "Probably a few days just to monitor and see. It should be back in time. He just couldn’t get out of the box. When he’s pushing to get out of the box is when he really feels it. He can run and probably run better than most. It’s just safer not to run him out there and maybe do something worse."

Source: CSNChicago.comApr 20 - 8:25 AM

This is a good test for someone other than Sale to step up. If Johnson is going to be a big league pitcher you would like him to show up with top stuff and stip this 4 game losing streak. Be nice to move on to Detroit with a win in Texas

I guess the good news is that Marcus has stepped up to earn that leadoff spot the leadoff spot isn't all that important we're sending a strong sign that we care about getting swept the Rangers aren't all that good It's a beautiful day.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 02:05 PM)
I guess the good news is that Marcus has stepped up to earn that leadoff spot the leadoff spot isn't all that important we're sending a strong sign that we care about getting swept the Rangers aren't all that good It's a beautiful day.

While I am not on the Marcus Semien is already stud bandwagon, who would have been a better choice to lead off today?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 03:17 PM)
While I am not on the Marcus Semien is already stud bandwagon, who would have been a better choice to lead off today?

Gillaspie 3B

Abreu 1B

Dunn DH

Viciedo RF

Ramirez SS

De Aza LF

Flowers C

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 02:17 PM)

Him or DeAza really only choices. I am not that high on Semien's future.

Edited by Soxfest