White Sox @ Rangers 2:05 PM - CSN

Hawkfan

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 04:29 PM)
Maybe Lindstrom needed the work. He threw 8 pitches and will be available tomorrow night.

Had Semien leading off

Doesn't teach calling for pop ups

Yanked Johnson after 87 pitches

Put Rienzo in the game

Put Lindsrom in for the 9th.

Some of the RV complaints today.

Sox win 16-2.

Yeesh. Why can't people just enjoy the game?

I enjoyed it enormously. I can make observations at the same time. Plus, I come from the background of being a football (soccer) fan, 90% of the fun is the seething hatred. :D

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 05:34 PM)
I enjoyed it. Just at the time we only had a 6 run lead when we took out Erik. Lindstrom needed some work. The Rienzo thing just seemed odd.

Johnson's control was hot-garbage. He threw 87 pitches and only threw 44 strikes. Had Robin left Johnson in and he finally got rocked, the game would be closer and the bullpen management would look much different. Erik Johnson wasn't good today, but luck was on his side.

Bringing Rienzo in with a solid lead was a safe introduction to the 2014 season.

It all seems so obvious...

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 05:36 PM)
Because Soxtalk is full of BIBEEP's (b****ing Internet Baseball Experts Expecting Perfection) :P

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 05:38 PM)
or BABIP 's (b****ing Analytical Baseball Internet Purists ) . Take your pick.

Bravo to both.

I just want to relish a nice win. Lots of runs today and that's good for a change. Let's move to Detroit and whip those guys now. I don't understand al the worry wart complainers around her either though

Edited by elrockinMT

I did enjoy the game immensely (how many blowout wins did we have all of last year? not many the second half at least), but feel I must point out Adam the Great went 0-for-6. Ouch. He's still hitting over .300 though in his contract year.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 08:55 PM)
I did enjoy the game immensely (how many blowout wins did we have all of last year? not many the second half at least), but feel I must point out Adam the Great went 0-for-6. Ouch. He's still hitting over .300 though in his contract year.

NO .269 now after the 0 for 6.