White Sox @ Rangers 2:05 PM - CSN

Hawkfan

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 02:28 PM)
Being small does not automatically qualify a person as a leadoff hitter.

I agree the choices were worthless and more worthless between ADA and Semien.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 02:22 PM)
Huh, for some reason Alex Rios playing 599 games with the White Sox doesn't seem right at first, but then you think about it and it does.

Technically, he played for us during his prime (28-32).

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 03:29 PM)
These ADA at bats have been awful.

He got off to a really bad start last year too and it took until May for him to find a groove. That's one of the reasons why I thought "Oh we'll platoon him and then trade him mid-season" sounded like a poor plan.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 02:32 PM)
He got off to a really bad start last year too and it took until May for him to find a groove. That's one of the reasons why I thought "Oh we'll platoon him and then trade him mid-season" sounded like a poor plan.

Yet when he played game 2 this season you were b****ing Viciedo wasn't playing instead.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 03:33 PM)
Yet when he played game 2 this season you were b****ing Viciedo wasn't playing instead.

Which was another reason why it made no sense to me to platoon them. If he takes a while to get started...sticking him on the bench or as part of a platoon would probably make his numbers by the trade deadline look even worse.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 02:35 PM)
Which was another reason why it made no sense to me to platoon them. If he takes a while to get started...sticking him on the bench or as part of a platoon would probably make his numbers by the trade deadline look even worse.

That isn't a problem anymore. But it is nice that you put yourself on both sides and which ever comes up, pat yourself on the back for your knowledge.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 20, 2014 -> 02:35 PM)

Where is this ADA trade market nobody wants his worthless ass?