Sox @ Tigers, Quintana vs. Scherzer, 4/24, 12:08, CSN

LittleHurt05

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 07:38 AM)
If you have ever been there, you would see someone did a really good job of doing exactly that.

I'm from Toledo, OH. So being about 50 miles from Detroit, I go to a lot of games when I go back home to visit. Ya someone f***ed Detroit alright. But nice ballpark.

Flowers was leading AL in hitting about 10 days ago and now 9th in line-up.

Funny season so far.

Don't like Danks hitting first, though. Oh well...better not to mess with Alexei's mojo and move him out of comfort zone down at the bottom.

Edited by caulfield12

What's the logic behind batting Danks leadoff? Not only is he probably the worst hitter in the lineup, but he's probably the coldest hitter, too. I get the lefty righty thing, but his wRC+ vs. RHP this year is -7 with 40 K%. At least he draws some walks I guess.

QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 08:39 AM)
What's the logic behind batting Danks leadoff? Not only is he probably the worst hitter in the lineup, but he's probably the coldest hitter, too. I get the lefty righty thing, but his wRC+ vs. RHP this year is -7 with 40 K%. At least he draws some walks I guess.

Eaton should be back soon.

Robin has mentioned before that he feels like players like consistency in terms of their spot in the lineup, both in terms of the number and the players around them. Slipping Danks into the 1 spot keeps everyone else on the "normal lineup vs righty" routine

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 10:04 AM)
Updated lineup has Beckham at 2b and Semien at 3b

Gillaspie was scratched because he can still barely grip a bat this morning. I don't know why they didn't check on that before they put him in the original lineup.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 12:20 PM)
8 Danks

5 Semien

3 Abreu

0 Dunn

9 Viciedo

6 Ramirez

7 De Aza

4 Beckham

2 Flowers

1 Quintana

7 Davis

4 Kinsler

3 Cabrera

0 Martinez

9 Hunter

8 Jackson

5 Castellanos

2 Holladay

6 Worth

1 Scherzer

EDIT: Thanks for showing me up ScottyDo :)

No problem! I do things right about five times a year so I gotta take advantage while I can.