White Sox vs Rays - 4/25 - 7:10 - WCIU - Game 1 of 4

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 06:59 AM)
I'll be watching this one tonight. Could care less about the bulls and their scoring deficiencies. I'm also a Pens fan.

I'll be watching it, too. And I'm also a Pens fan...being originally from Pittsburgh. Note the "pitts" in my user name.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 07:52 AM)
I'll be watching it, too. And I'm also a Pens fan...being originally from Pittsburgh. Note the "pitts" in my user name.

Ha, cool. Hope the Sox get the W and fleury doesn't act like an idiot when it counts.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 12:58 PM)
With the Hawks and Bulls both playing tonight, what is the over/under on actual attendance?

I'm saying 1500.

Since neither are at home, I'm going over. It's gonna be a beautiful friday night. I'm gonna say over 15,000.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 01:12 PM)
The last four times the Blackhawks have played, they White Sox started their game before the Hawks. In each of those games, whatever the White Sox did, the Hawks did (win or lose)

Please, oh please win then. Biggest game of the year then lol

Edited by SoxPride18

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 02:28 PM)
I'll be at the game tonight, so I will be doing minute by minute attendance updates.

Much appreciated. While I will be watching the Hawks game, my mind will be pre occupied with the final attendance numbers tonight.

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 03:14 PM)
No Gillaspie in the lineup, or on the available players list. Did the SOX DL him?

I get the feeling we will find out soon. Sox have to make a roster move with the claim of Noesi. Though I would imagine a pitcher would go with this claim.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 04:20 PM)
I get the feeling we will find out soon. Sox have to make a roster move with the claim of Noesi. Though I would imagine a pitcher would go with this claim.

They already sent out a pitcher when they replaced Leesman with Beckham right? So they're already down a pitcher?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 03:22 PM)
They already sent out a pitcher when they replaced Leesman with Beckham right? So they're already down a pitcher?

Yes, so that could set up a Gillaspie for Noesi trade out, or someone like Putnam.