White Sox vs Rays - 4/25 - 7:10 - WCIU - Game 1 of 4

The only thing that saves De Aza from stupidity is if the contact play was on. Considering his past, it is hard to assume that, but then again maybe they just want to take as muchinstinct and thinking out of the equation as possible when he is on base.

Flowers was just dumb. Maybe it a product of his barely being on base most of his career.

Edited by Dick Allen

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 08:05 PM)
The only thing that saves De Aza from stupidity is if the contact play was on. Considering his past, it is hard to assume that, but then again maybe they just want to take as muchinstinct and thinking out of the equation as possible when he is on base.

Flowers was just dumb. Maybe it a product of his barely being on base most of his career.

He's just a bad base runner in general. But it was even worse by Flowers

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 08:59 PM)
Heads up, Hawks game is back on

I'll hop on the bandwagon during the finals and see if I can cut out of work to "go to the parade".Carcillo brought the Cup to the Rush show I went to last year, the day of the parade. That was pretty cool. It was funny all the people screaming about the cup had no idea who he was. The guy next to me thought he was Sharp. Yeah, they look ALOT alike.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 09:08 PM)
They were going to double up Eaton on a hit to the pitcher?? It was softely hit

Slight chance but still a chance. If Flowers didn't have a brain fart, we stay out of the dp and flowers is on 3rd. It really wasn't a bad play by Ale.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 09:14 PM)
Slight chance but still a chance. If Flowers didn't have a brain fart, we stay out of the dp and flowers is on 3rd. It really wasn't a bad play by Ale.

There is no way lol. I would rather see the pitcher rush a thrown all the way to 2nd base.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 09:13 PM)
Petricka kept them in the game. Kinda strange they didn't bring Putnam in to start the inning, as Ventura always talks about how well he does vs lefties.

Yeah, Petricka did a good job. Ventura probably was trying to squeeze as much out of him as possible....or Leury Garcia happens in the 14th.