White Sox vs Rays - 4/25 - 7:10 - WCIU - Game 1 of 4

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 04:03 PM)
What's with all the WCIU games, is it because both the Bulls and Blackhawks are in the playoffs?

Dont know but its annoying. I live 180 mi from the Cell so I cant get WCIU but Im still in market for the Sox so the games are blacked out on MLB.tv.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 09:32 PM)
Dont know but its annoying. I live 180 mi from the Cell so I cant get WCIU but Im still in market for the Sox so the games are blacked out on MLB.tv.

Do you get any Eastern Iowa channels in Dickeyville? If so you should hook an antenna up and try and get KCRG 9.2 over the air. They have a deal with WGN to show all WCIU games on this channel or 9.3. You may be too far NE from Cedar Rapids but it's worth a shot.

QUOTE (CarlosMartinez @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 04:40 PM)
Do you get any Eastern Iowa channels in Dickeyville? If so you should hook an antenna up and try and get KCRG 9.2 over the air. They have a deal with WGN to show all WCIU games on this channel or 9.3. You may be too far NE from Cedar Rapids but it's worth a shot.

Never tried but I would probably be able to. I never knew they aired them. I'm only a little over an hour from Cedar Rapids, just across the river from Dubuque.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 09:50 PM)
Never tried but I would probably be able to. I never knew they aired them. I'm only a little over an hour from Cedar Rapids, just across the river from Dubuque.

It's new this year. I didn't think you were too far away so hopefully it works out for you. It's a standard def feed but it's better than nothing!

QUOTE (CarlosMartinez @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 04:53 PM)
It's new this year. I didn't think you were too far away so hopefully it works out for you. It's a standard def feed but it's better than nothing!

Yea I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for the heads up.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 07:20 PM)
Are CS percentages higher these days than 4 or 5 years ago? It seems to me whether it is the White Sox or other games I watch, runners seem to be getting gunned down far more often.

Seems like Flowers is sharp this year. I don't know his throwing runners out rate last year.

Yordano Ventura has an electric arm, 94-98 MPH in the first inning, absolutely blew away Chris Davis.

For those with MLB.com subscriptions, Orioles/Royals free game of the day.

Control is going to be the ONE issue...Nolan Ryan said he's the real deal, and he's got a curve on a 60/80 scale already.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 25, 2014 -> 07:24 PM)
Yordano Ventura has an electric arm, 94-98 MPH in the first inning, absolutely blew away Chris Davis.

For those with MLB.com subscriptions, Orioles/Royals free game of the day.

Control is going to be the ONE issue...Nolan Ryan said he's the real deal, and he's got a curve on a 60/80 scale already.

I've watched him. He's like. Verlander with his mph fastball and his curve and how he can change speeds.